We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CasaBlanca Hotel May 11-16

Leesville, South...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
CasaBlanca Hotel May 11-16
Save

Based on a couple reviews, I almost canceled CasaBlanca, but I am so glad I didn't. Yes, it is an old building, but it was impeccably clean. The room was small. The shower was very good. The rooftop was very nice, though some of the chair cushions need to be replaced. (Take a towel to sit on)

There was no maid service, but we could get clean towels at the front desk.

They served breakfast Friday-Sunday, though we did not eat there.

I loved the location and the decor and ambiance of the lobby.

One tip: I always travel with a long extension cord with three outlets and 2USB ports. ($17 at Home Depot) This was critical to our enjoyment of the room in the evenings. There were a couple of ports by the tv, but we like to lounge on the bed and surf the net before going to sleep.

By the way, WIFI was a little tricky to set up, but it was a great signal. The elevator was working fine!

2 replies to this topic
Framingham...
Level Contributor
437 posts
5 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: CasaBlanca Hotel May 11-16
Save

Great tip about the extension cord! Glad to know about the hotel. Thanks for posting.

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
62,602 posts
8,639 reviews
4,008 helpful votes
2. Re: CasaBlanca Hotel May 11-16
Save

Happy you had a good time Thanks for the tips. Enjoyed your report.

Reply to: CasaBlanca Hotel May 11-16
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.