We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice/ Condado ocean club

2 posts
Hotel advice/ Condado ocean club
Save

Hi everyone- we are booked to stay at Condado Ocean Club in two weeks. I saw quite a few recent reviews saying the service has been very bad, dirty rooms upon and a few other negative things. These all seem to be “new” complaints as I didn’t see any of these when we booked a few months ago.

I work in the travel industry so totally understand all the COVID protocols (like reduced housekeeping throughout your stay), however I’d like to at least have a clean room when we arrive and basic level of service.

Has anyone stayed there recently and support or discredit these reviews? I looked at a few other hotels as alternatives and seem to be seeing a lot of similar complaints from the other more popular hotels. Anyone have any insight or other hotel recommendations?

Thanks in advance!!

Best value hotels in Puerto Rico
2 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
2 reviews
7 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel advice/ Condado ocean club
Save

I've stayed at 4 different hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico and never had an issue with housekeeping that was not promptly corrected. The standard is high and San Juan hotels are nice and clean, The Condado ocean Club is pretty new, so they are bound to have a bad day here or there, Its looks like a cool spot in a cool neighborhood, Give it a try, have a positive attitude, I'll bet you will have a great time. Plan to mostly cool out, beach, pool, a few shops and Old San Juan and get your bearings for your return trip when we are all back in business

2 posts
2. Re: Hotel advice/ Condado ocean club
Save

Thanks for that. I tend to overthink everything, so that’s good advice :) we’re very much looking forward to enjoying the warm weather and exploring a bit!

Reply to: Hotel advice/ Condado ocean club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.