We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?

Level Contributor
19 posts
Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?
Save

Hi All,

I am planning to take Vieques Air Link charter flight from Ceiba to Vieques on Saturday, April 10 and back on Sunday, April 11. They have confirmed availability of charter flight. Has anyone user their charter flight before? Do you know how reliable they are and if they can pull up a last minute cancellation on us?

Also, is there parking available on Ceiba airport? What are the charges for overnight parking?

Thanks in advance!!

3 replies to this topic
Barrington, Rhode...
Level Contributor
501 posts
14 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?
Save

I have had good experiences with Vieques airlink so I wouldn't think service would be any different with a charter flight. There is parking in Cebia. It has been a few years since I've used Cebia airport but parking was around $8 plus tax/day.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
15 posts
73 reviews
36 helpful votes
2. Re: Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?
Save

Did you have to take a COVID test prior to charter flight or no? I know that the ferry is requiring a covid test, not sure about the flights. Thanks!

Barrington, Rhode...
Level Contributor
501 posts
14 reviews
12 helpful votes
3. Re: Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?
Save

You don't need a negative covid test if you fly from the main island to Vieques. You will have to have a negative covid test to enter Puerto Rico. If you fly from SJU they are checking for your QR code at Vieques airlink checkin

Reply to: Vieques Air Link Charter flight - Reliable?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.