We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Covid testing

Lehi, Utah
Level Contributor
48 posts
Covid testing
Save

We just arrived today in beautiful Puerto Rico. We are traveling with our 5 children. I have been researching covid tests for months as it really stressed me out. But really it was not like I was expecting.

We had our children test on Monday and they received their negative results 34 hours later. My husband and I chose to test at Walgreens on Sunday but when we left on a red eye, we had still not received our results. We had also ordered a back up test through pixel. We filled out the declaration before we received results and printed out the QR. All of our children were put under my QR. we received our negative results during our layover, however we couldn’t find where to upload them. We just showed them our code and after scanning they let us right through.

2 replies to this topic
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
75 reviews
105 helpful votes
1. Re: Covid testing
Save

Glad everything worked out! I was stressed too about the process before traveling in late February, but it's quite easy (once you've done it). Enjoy your vacation!!

Albany, New York
Destination Expert
for Albany
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
69 reviews
76 helpful votes
2. Re: Covid testing
Save

Someone posted to a question I asked "You are over thinking it" and I have to agree. It is easy

Reply to: Covid testing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.