We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entering Puerto Rico

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
67 posts
130 reviews
63 helpful votes
Entering Puerto Rico
Save

Can you show proof of negative COVID-19 test when you arrive at the San Juan Airport or do you need to upload the results to the PR portal?

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
258 posts
5 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Entering Puerto Rico
Save

I believe it has to be uploaded. But someone who just travelled there hopefully they can help you

New York City, New...
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Entering Puerto Rico
Save

Arrived 2 days ago. I wasn’t asked to show my negative results. I had them printed out just in case. I printed out the QR code. They scanned it and we were out of the airport. Very quick process, if you have your paperwork.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
75 reviews
105 helpful votes
3. Re: Entering Puerto Rico
Save

As long as you have your QR code, you'll be fine. This is what you need to exit the airport. Definitely bring along proof of your negative test, but I don't think it's necessarily crucial that they are uploaded to the PR Declaration Form.

Edited: April 02, 2021, 1:24 am
Reply to: Entering Puerto Rico
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.