We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device

Albany, New York
Destination Expert
for Albany
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
69 reviews
76 helpful votes
QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device
Save

I think I have a good understanding of the PR website and what we have to do to get a QR code for arrival at the airport.

My question is can I fill in the information on a desktop computer and they send you the code or do I have to do it on a mobile device so that the QR code comes up on that device?

Testing today, arriving on Friday.

3 replies to this topic
LS
New York City, New...
12 posts
1. Re: QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device
Save

You are overthinking it. They email you the QR code so you can either print it out from your email on paper or open up the email on your phone to display it on mobile. It does not matter what device you use to fill out the form. If you are worried about COVID paper has the advantage of no one ever needing to touch your cell phone.

Albany, New York
Destination Expert
for Albany
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
69 reviews
76 helpful votes
2. Re: QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device
Save

You are correct! I am overthinking it.

Thanks.

2 posts
3. Re: QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device
Save

I have not received an Email yet, its been about 20 hrs, how long should it take? I have a QR code from the application that I downloaded. I checked my junk folder too.

Reply to: QR Code Desktop or Mobile Device
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.