We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to San Juan from 416-420

2 posts
Trip to San Juan from 416-420
Save

Hi, TripAdvisor community! I am looking to plan a trip to Puerto Rico from April 16 through April 20, 2021. Interests would be waterfalls and some of the most beautiful beaches Puerto Rico offers. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there are any recommendations for zip lining, I would greatly appreciate It. We will have a vehicle so distance is not an issue . Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Lehi, Utah
Level Contributor
48 posts
1. Re: Trip to San Juan from 416-420
Save

The El Yunque rainforest is amazing with lots of fun hikes. But you’ll need to reserve tickets beforehand and they go quick. Rincon beaches, crash boat beach, and steps beach are great on the east side of the island. 7 pools on the east is beautiful. There is a zip line through the rainforest but can’t remember the name. Puerto Rico also has the longest zip line in the world. Google Jimmy Fallon zip line. Camuy cave just opened up but you have to get reservations for that as well and I believe it’s $18 per person.

2 posts
2. Re: Trip to San Juan from 416-420
Save

Thank you so much this is helpful. El Yunque, how do I go about making reservations?

Reply to: Trip to San Juan from 416-420
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.