We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uploading negative covid test

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
5 helpful votes
Uploading negative covid test
Save

I filled out the travel declaration form yesterday while my results were pending (trip is tomorrow). Got the email with link to QR code.

Negative results came today. I don’t see any way either on the Travel declaration page or the QR code link to upload the results and connect them to my declaration.

Has anyone else dealt with this? I’m just planning to bring the QR code and the negative results to the airport, but I wasn’t sure if I was missing something or if I should fill out a new declaration with the results.

4 replies to this topic
Southwest
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Uploading negative covid test
Save

Same thing happened to us. We decided to use the original QR code and we never downloaded our negative results (I’m not sure it’s possible). We got a daily text asking for a yes/no response on if we were showing symptoms. Easy.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Uploading negative covid test
Save

There actually is a way from the email they send you. I finally figured it out. But it also doesn't work very well and is a drawn out process. You'll be fine with what you already have (which is what we ended up doing). They'll ask to see the QR code before you leave baggage claim and that's it. No one ever asked to see negative test results. We got the daily text messages. Just reply "No" and you should be set. Enjoy

New York
Level Contributor
950 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Uploading negative covid test
Save

Jo so if I can't upload my results I just bring them with me just in case? I just present QR code which hopefully I'll get?

LS
New York City, New...
12 posts
4. Re: Uploading negative covid test
Save

I uploaded negative results when I sought the QR code in the first place (as well as proof of vaccination) and I'm still getting daily texts, then calls, and now emails. Kind of annoying (no, please don't call me to explain to me how to wash my hands) and seems like a waste of their time.

Reply to: Uploading negative covid test
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.