We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question

New York
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Hi - I just filled out the declaration pages. Added my 13 year old as a minor on my form. Uploaded both of our results. I only got 1 QR code.

Do minors have to present their own? Has anyone travelled with minors to confirm that they do not need their own?

The email confirm w QR code does not list any names on it.

Thank you!!!

BTW we did the ID NOW test at Walgreens and had results in 2 hours!

9 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
4 posts
1 review
1. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

I'm trying to complete the form now. The question on the form just asks you if you are responsible for minors and I clicked on yes. Since it didn't ask for names, I thought that each child needed the form filled out. In any event my form is not sending so I can't get the QR code. Now have to figure out what I am doing wrong.

New York City, New...
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Clearly, I need more coffee :). I just completed the form and received the QR Code. I found the section that asks for names of minors. My assumption is that minors are covered under the same QR Code as parents. I also printed out the confirmation from the Gov't of PR Health Department website. It lists the names of all of us.

New York
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Thx for your reply! I will also bring the print out listing both our names and will bring copies of tests etc.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
327 posts
45 reviews
122 helpful votes
4. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

I’m glad you are asking about this, I’m traveling with husband and two teens (Minors-under 18). So, I put the kids under my name, but husband needs to fill out a separate form? My 16-year old could easily pass as over 18. Will I have issues putting him under my name? I just want our travel to go as smoothly as possible.

Southwest
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Yes, your minors will go under your form and your husband will need his own declaration form. All adults need their form completed. Safe travels.

New York
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Thank you!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
7. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Yes the QR code (there's just one) will cover you and all the minors on the form. We didnt have any problems. I suppose if they don't believe your child is truly a minor they could ask for documentation; so it wouldnt hurt to have that. I always travel with a paper copy of their birth certificates and passports just in case.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
327 posts
45 reviews
122 helpful votes
8. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Thank you happy and jo!

2 posts
9. Re: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Save

Hi, We are in same situation - Husband, 2 kids and me . Completed 2 declaration forms, but got only 1 QR code via email. ( have printed confirmation pages) . what QR code is used in airport - the one on confirmation page or the one on email ?

Reply to: Traveling w minor - declaration page & QR Code question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.