We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

QR code

indy
Level Contributor
36 posts
QR code
Save

So I filled out the documents and got a QR code. Do you then have to show them your test results after they scan your code? Because I’m unable to download the results on their website so I was just going to print them out.

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
408 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: QR code
Save

They scan your code at baggage claim and you are free to go.

indy
Level Contributor
36 posts
2. Re: QR code
Save

How do they know what the test results are If you don’t download them on their website?

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
125 reviews
64 helpful votes
3. Re: QR code
Save

If you have a paper copy of your results, scan it into a PDF file on your desktop. When you are doing your Travel Declaration you will go to a page about testing with a number of options. If you answer that you have test results, it will give you a place to upload them to the site. If you don't have the results yet, you can check a box.

In either case, you will get the QR code which will let you out of the airport.

Reply to: QR code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.