We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curfew question

Stockbridge...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
8 helpful votes
Curfew question
Save

Our flight arrives at 11pm, then we booked a rental car onsite. Our Airbnb flat is in Luquillo, looks to be about an hour away. Will we be exempted from the curfew for traveling to our accommodations after midnight or should I try to find something at the airport for the first night? I just read about the curfew.

4 replies to this topic
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
76 posts
111 reviews
54 helpful votes
1. Re: Curfew question
Save

I think you should be fine to drive to Luquillo. If you should be stopped, I would have my rental car papers and my airline ticket info and my accomodation reservations at the ready (printed out) to show the officer.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
11,316 posts
49 reviews
61 helpful votes
2. Re: Curfew question
Save

You'll be fine. Just have your airline ticket and car rental contract handy as suggested above in the event the police pull you over.

1 post
3. Re: Curfew question
Save

Did it turn out to be a problem? I am asking as we are having a similar issue when we are traveling to PR next month.

Stockbridge...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: Curfew question
Save

Not at all. There’s just nothing open to get food if you land late so plan accordingly.

Reply to: Curfew question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.