We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve

Lancaster...
7 posts
St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Save

Please share advice/recommendations/experiences/reviews ...

Looking to travel with our 4 children (18, 16, 14, 10) in July 2021. We are considering St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort and Hyatt Regency Grande Reserve in the Rio Grande area of the island. Important factors include: beach, pool, water activities for the kids, safety. Please share pros and cons of each, as well as other resort suggestions that I may have overlooked. THANK YOU!

3 replies to this topic
Lancaster...
7 posts
1. Re: St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Save

Maybe we should also consider Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Save

Im following your post bc I am wondering all the same things. The hyatt gets some pretty poor reviews on service but the st regis is ridiculously expensive. One thing I wanted to mention is that the st regis has villas adjacent to the property that allow you to use the facilities at the st regis. They arent cheap to stay st like $500-1000 per nt but you have a full kitchen two bed rooms and two bathrooms a really nice size deck w furniture and a grill. The hyatt has the same are three bedrooms w 3.5 baths. Here is a link to those i think that us where we will stay and then pay to use the facilities at the Hyatt per day which is $75 per villa. Let me know what you decide and how it goes we are traveling at xmas and so much us already booked.

https://www.grandreservegolfclub.com/grandreservegolfclub.com/country-club-residences

Both the villa properties havea pool but the st regis’ is nicer. Good luck!

Lakewood, Washington
2 posts
3. Re: St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Save

bahia beach is one of the nicest beaches I've ever visited.

Reply to: St. Regis or Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.