We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Punta Cana Mon-Fri

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
8 helpful votes
Hard Rock Punta Cana Mon-Fri
Save

How is the Hard Rock during the week? Are there any pool parties going on? How are the night clubs? Planning a Mon-Fri trip late Nov/early Dec.

Thanks

Minnetonka...
Level Contributor
164 posts
36 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana Mon-Fri
Save

I'm a thirty-something girl from Minneapolis at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana right now. I've been here since last Wednesday. I would say there aren't a lot of true pool parties but the pools can get lively (not like your typical Vegas-like party scene). They have music playing pretty much all day and a lot of drinks around. Sometimes they have advertised bigger parties, like the foam party, but I think that's only once or twice a week if that? Oro Nightclub looks nice but I haven't been inside. There's always something going on here even during the week; they have something for everybody.

Hope this helps.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
8 helpful votes
2. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana Mon-Fri
Save

Very helpful - thank you!! So really no difference at pool over the weekend and during the week?

3. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana Mon-Fri

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 12, 2016, 1:17 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.