We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beach in Punta Cana?????

Alabama
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
6 helpful votes
Best Beach in Punta Cana?????
Save

My husband and I are wanting to stay at an AI in Punta Cana in Jan. 2012 and I really want to have access to a wonderful beach....I am looking for white sand and plenty of room....any suggestions???

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
1. Re: Best Beach in Punta Cana?????
Save

Secrets Cap Cana

Punta Cana Resort & Club

Tortuga Bay

Club Med

Barcelo Bavaro Beach resort

IFA Bavaro Village

Melia Caribe Tropicale

Paradisus Palma Real

Now Larimar

Secrets Royal Beach

they are not all AI, as the cheap AI's do not always get the best Spots for such, but check 'em out, they are the nicest Beach Stretches You could find around the Island.

Mike

Edited: 9 years ago
2. Re: Best Beach in Punta Cana?????

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 04, 2012, 9:15 am
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.