We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
204 posts
25 reviews
58 helpful votes
MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

Does any one know the night of the Micheal Jackson show at Gran Bahia Principe?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
23 reviews
164 helpful votes
1. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

The Michael Jackson show is held on Monday nights at the Tropicana Theatre which is located next to the Bavaro/PC lobbies. There are 2 shows. One starts at 9pm and the second at 10:15. The show really is well done. I suggest getting there early as the theatre get full very fast resulting in standing room only.

Oshawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,084 posts
31 reviews
141 helpful votes
2. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

TorontoCubafan,

It is certainly one of our favourite shows as well - and csbrew has made a great point on the timing - arriving early to the first show is a wise move !!

Enjoy your vacation in Punta Cana.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Grand...
Level Contributor
3,430 posts
27 reviews
34 helpful votes
3. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

Go Early!!!!

place filled up pretty quick. they did a fabulous job!

you will enjoy it

Cherie

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
4,342 posts
583 reviews
393 helpful votes
4. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

I also highly recommend the circus show. It sounds a little strange-but it is all of the high wire, trapeze type acts from the circus, and it was amazing to me how they were able to reproduce it in the theatre. I found it to be breathtaking, and a little scary. Enjoy your vacation!

Berrien Springs...
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
11 reviews
31 helpful votes
5. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe
Save

The first MJ show was filled when we arrived, came back later and the second show fills up quickley as well.

Cool show to see tho.

Mich Rob

6. Re: MJ Show Gran Bahia Principe

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 04, 2012, 8:17 am
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.