We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Beds/loungers

England
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
Air Beds/loungers

Can you buy blow up air beds/loungers at the shop at Dreams Palm or from any vendors/traders on the the beach or stores there about.

Could bring from the Uk,but want to save space on packing,and when It Is time to return we shall leave the same for the locals (Kid's).

tonky

England
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Air Beds/loungers

>>>>>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<<<<<.

baltobabe!,or anyboby else In the Know!!!!.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
24 reviews
188 helpful votes
2. Re: Air Beds/loungers

Tonky......we always buy a cheap blow up air mattress at home and bring it with us. It does not take up hardly any room and weighs next to nothing. We also leave it behind cuz you can never get it as compact as it came from the package. I have also never spent more than $5.00 for one. In PC, you will pay around $20.00 US for the same thing.... If you want to buy one there, almost everywhere sells them.

England
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
3. Re: Air Beds/loungers

Vicki Gordon

Thanks for your Info,but whilst on holiday expense does not matter much I'm not on a tight budget,so If the locals are making a Hefty profit on items then fair enough I'm only there for a short while,It's a poor country for them so I hope any profit may in some way help them have a better living for a while!.

tonky

4. Re: Air Beds/loungers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: October 19, 2009, 9:16 am