We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church question

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
38 helpful votes
Church question
Save

We are will be arriving at the Royalton Hideaway June 11th. I was trying to find a church service for Sat evening or Sunday, Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks, C-U Nanny

4 replies to this topic
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,175 posts
37 reviews
128 helpful votes
1. Re: Church question
Save

First, contact Royalton. They may be able to help.

Also, Majestic Colonial has a gorgeous chapel. I do know they once had Sunday only services. I would give Majestic a call and see if you can attend services only.

I am sorry. I am assuming Catholic services.

Edited: May 19, 2021, 9:01 am
Maysville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Church question
Save

We went to a catholic mass via taxi during a stay in Punta Cana that was really nice. I'll look through some pictures tonight and see if I can find the name.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,503 posts
30 reviews
43 helpful votes
3. Re: Church question
Save

Usually services are only for guests of the resort and some of the staff.

If you have no luck with the resort, there is a church in Cortecito. With Covid protocols in place, I am uncertain of whether they have evening services right now.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g3176298-d5571213-Reviews-Jesus_Maestro_Parish-Bavaro_Punta_Cana_La_Altagracia_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

London, Canada
Level Contributor
201 posts
209 reviews
86 helpful votes
4. Re: Church question
Save

With this whole Cvd19 issue, your own local church should have some ZOOM service or other site.

Reply to: Church question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Punta Cana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.