We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult family trip

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
240 posts
11 reviews
3 helpful votes
Adult family trip
Save

We are planning a trip for next year with our adult family— Husband and I and 3 adult boys(20-22)

What resort would you recommend for us. We don’t mind children but would like to have activities. Budget would be under $2000 pp All included.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,396 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: Adult family trip
Save

Recommend NOW Onyx. Beautiful family resort with waterpark. You would also have access to Breathless next door which is a lively 18+ resort.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
240 posts
11 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Adult family trip
Save

Thanks! Would it make more sense for us to stay at Breathless or is that resort more couples?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,396 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
3. Re: Adult family trip
Save

You certainly could. However, Breathless is typically more expensive and is an older resort. I stayed at Breathless last year and felt I could have stayed at Onyx in a newer room and still have access to everything on the Breathless side. Of course if price not an issue and you would prefer being right at Breathless then that is a good option too. Both are right next to each other with easy access to both resort. One point though, if interested in upgrading to the club section, I recommend the Preferred Club at Onyx over Exhale Club at Breathless. Much nicer PC area at Onyx. Exhale only has a very small pool section and lounge. But if staying in regular rooms, both side would work. Again, if I returned I probably would stay on the Onyx side for less $$$. The buffet at Onyx is also much bigger/nicer than Breathless. But, Breathless is where most of the fun, lively events take place. Wanted to add Breathless has a bit of everything with couples, friends, solo travellers etc...

Edited: May 14, 2021, 11:10 pm
murillo
Level Contributor
8,500 posts
3 reviews
19 helpful votes
4. Re: Adult family trip
Save

have you done a search from your city to get a price for how long you are staying at these 2 resorts ..?

Reply to: Adult family trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.