We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?

Manlius, New York
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Hello TA

We're a family of four, planning to go to Punta Cana and stay at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana. We will choose a Junior Suite Superior. Can you suggest me which location I need to pick as I want to be close to the beach. If restaurants are nearby, that will a bug plus too. Also, I can pick two a la carte restaurants - any suggestion with that will be appreciated. Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,284 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Hello there. Please note that the Bahia Punta Cana isn't located near the beach but here is a link to the map to see which buildings are closer.

http://www.resortsmaps.com/map-GrandBahiaPrincipePuntaCana-PuntaCana.html

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,434 posts
31 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Buildings 1 thru 4 and 20 thru 24 are close to the beach and main pool, as well as some ala carte restaurants.

Please keep in mind, that room placement requests are just that...requests. Unless given the option when booking, placement will be within the class booked. Then again, it never hurts to try.

Edited: April 19, 2021, 4:59 am
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,284 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
3. Re: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Thanks Mike, I believe those are for the Canadian upgrade. "The Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana resort has it’s own upgrade called “Royal Golden Club”, offered exclusively through Air Transat Vacations out of Canada. These are building numbers 1-10 and 20 to 22 & 24"

Edited: April 19, 2021, 5:15 am
Manlius, New York
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Thanks for the information. I will try to request a room close to the beach. Will see how it goes.

Manlius, New York
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Save

Thanks Mike. I really appreciate your input on this.

Reply to: Grand Bahia Principe Punta cana - room selection ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.