We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach

Chapin, South...
2 posts
Best beach
Save

My husband and I are looking to book our trip to DR for this winter and trying to figure out best adults only all inclusive has the best swimmable beach area? We’re leaning towards Secrets but open to other suggestions. Live music and good drinks are also a plus! This is our first trip to DR so all suggestions are welcome!! Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,284 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: Best beach
Save

Secrets Cap Cana on Juanillo beach definitely a good option. Beautiful beach, calm ocean.

Castleton, United...
Level Contributor
5,494 posts
54 reviews
136 helpful votes
2. Re: Best beach
Save

For calm waters in the winter you should be considering the Caribbean coast of the DR rather than the North Atlantic side at Punta Cana. Start your research with with Hilton "La Romana" at Bayahibe on the Caribbean sea.

By live music do you want bachata and merengue or something different?

Chapin, South...
2 posts
3. Re: Best beach
Save

Thank you! I’m going to look in to those and that side of the island!

As for music, anything really! We’re not picky but we do like a band/singer more than just a dj. Fun island music, beach music, party type, etc.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: Best beach
Save

Check out Iberostar Hacienda and Hilton "La Romana" at Bayahibe on the Caribbean site.

I was there many times and love it! Exelent beach and service.

Reply to: Best beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.