We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRS Turquesa Questions

Ctr. Hrb., New...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

We are planning a trip to TRS in early June 2021. With Covid does anyone know if access to other 3 Palladiums is still an option. Also trying to confirm if Covid test to return to US is included and done on the resort. I think it is but not sure. We have both received both our shots and can't wait to visit the DR once again.

6 replies to this topic
Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
608 posts
14 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

They are still doing antigen testing for free on site at Trs. The Bavaro and Punta Cana sections are not open yet but you can get more information on the TRS Facebook fan page.

Wyandotte, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
21 helpful votes
2. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

I spoke with a representative via phone and she confirmed rapid covid testing is available for trs guests on site at main palladium building.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,492 posts
256 reviews
268 helpful votes
3. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

We'll arrive from Portugal on May 31 and i've a e-mail that says, that for TRS guests they offer rapid covid testing. I need a PCR to enter my home country again and they also do it on the main palladium building but have a estimated price of USD 140. Lucky of those that just need antigen testing...

Ctr. Hrb., New...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
4. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

Thanks for the replies. So is the Palace still open?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
608 posts
14 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

Yes the Palace is open.

Ctr. Hrb., New...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
6. Re: TRS Turquesa Questions
Save

Thanks!

Reply to: TRS Turquesa Questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.