We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Paradisus Resort

Essex Fells, New...
2 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
Which Paradisus Resort
Save

We are looking for next April already. Trying to see what people like. We can reserve The Reserve at Paradisus Golf and Spa or the Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real.

3 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
47 reviews
27 helpful votes
1. Re: Which Paradisus Resort
Save

One thing to ask is how important is being close to the beach as a few of the newer Paradisus sections like Grand Reserve and Reserve are not on the beach and you have to take a shuttle to get there. The Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort is on the beach though and I would probably prefer that one myself for that reason.

Essex Fells, New...
2 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Which Paradisus Resort
Save

I have read about this and yes being close to the beach would be important for us.

murillo
Level Contributor
8,492 posts
3 reviews
19 helpful votes
3. Re: Which Paradisus Resort
Save

It's the same property .. just a different section . We stayed there last year and the year before at the Paradisus punta Cana which is a sister resort.

Reply to: Which Paradisus Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.