We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good food and nightlife Help Please

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
Good food and nightlife Help Please
Save

Please Help me choose pretty please 🙏🏾 So I’m booking a trip to Punta Cana for my friend’s Anniversary but I’ve never been I’m currently looking into these resorts and just need a little help. Trying to book on the Caribbean side if possible but not a must. Which would you suggest for these are all within her budget: Breathless, Majestic Elegance, or Mirage, TSR either one, Secrets Royal Beach, Royalton, Hideaway at Royalton or Sensatori? She likes to be entertained in the evenings but can do daytime entertainment as well! TIA

3 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: Good food and nightlife Help Please
Save

Breathless would be a good choice but you could stay on the Onyx side with PC upgrade. I would also recommend you look at Royalton CHIC. A bit more classier fun than Breathless and better food.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Good food and nightlife Help Please
Save

Do you know if I will have to purchase the Diamond Club to get premium drinks at CHIC?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
3. Re: Good food and nightlife Help Please
Save

No. International liquor included but DC does get higher end liquor. There is also a super premium drink menu for $$$.

Reply to: Good food and nightlife Help Please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.