We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar

3 posts
Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

My Husband and I will be staying at Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar from June 1st - June 8th. Can anyone tell me how I would go about booking Dinner Reservations? I would like to Book in a timely fashion, so that I can have record of the Reservations.

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
64 helpful votes
1. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Best bet is to email the resort about 2 weeks prior to your visit, with a list of the dates, approx times and restaurants you wish to dine at. Upon arrival they will have your reservation receipts waiting for you. We have visited this resort 3 times, always Pre booked by this method, and always worked perfectly. Enjoy your holiday, we are hoping to book for Xmas and New Year 21/22 !!

3 posts
2. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Thanks so much for the information.

Do you have the email address?

Have a Great Day!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,286 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
3. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Info thread on this:

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k12420148-Grand_Bahia_Room_A_La_Carte_Email_Requests_Revised_March-Punta_Cana_La_Altagracia_Province_D.html

Fergus, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
4. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

I have emailed for reservations at the Bahia resorts in Punta Cana for a few trips. Seemed to be hit or miss as to whether the reservations were there when I arrived.

Edited: April 14, 2021, 4:48 am
London, Canada
Level Contributor
907 posts
9 reviews
42 helpful votes
5. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Do to Covid some restaurants are not open and some are only open some nights. Join this Facebook group for a list of which are open and which are not. You will also find out if swimup bar and other activities are open or closed.https://www.facebook.com/groups/bahiaprincipepuntacanaresorts

Edited: April 14, 2021, 5:07 am
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
64 helpful votes
6. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Info.amber@bahia-principe.com

Provide booking name as appear on your travel docs, your tour operator booking number, date of arrival into resort then of course places and times you wish to eat.

Good luck and enjoy..

3 posts
7. Re: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Save

Thanks to all for the information and help.

Have a Great Day! 😊

Reply to: Booking Dinner Reservations for Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Punta Cana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.