We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock - Downhill Slide? Really Bad?

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
65 posts
68 reviews
103 helpful votes
Hard Rock - Downhill Slide? Really Bad?
Save

Have family of 15 booked for July. Looked at reviews -- lots of complaints about bad food, noisy construction, dirty run down rooms, roaches, lack of problem solving, poorly trained employees, etc.

Anyone know what's going on there? What rooms have been remodeled if any? Hard to believe it's gotten so bad. Prices are still wsy up there.

1 reply
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
7,520 posts
60 reviews
44 helpful votes
1. Re: Hard Rock - Downhill Slide? Really Bad?
Save

So because I was curious I went to read the reviews. I think you need to step back and look again. the last two are very positive.

The worst review is actually funny because it’s very apparent that this man went on vacation and spent his entire trip cataloging things he didn’t like. The resort is too big? Shouldn’t he have known that when he booked. It Comes across as he didn’t bother to research to realize this is not right resort for me so I’m going to trash it. You can probably discount that review. Especially if you check his other review of a hotel. It’s just as bad. I don’t think this man’s a happy person.

You really have to learn to read between the lines and look for trends, now the construction is slightly concerning and you may want to call them or reach out to somebody and see if you can find out exactly what’s going on and what the impact might be.

Reply to: Hard Rock - Downhill Slide? Really Bad?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.