We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
41 posts
18 reviews
24 helpful votes
Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

So I have a 6 night stay coming up at SCC . I have heard while it is beautiful it literally has no existing night life . I tried to see if Costco could rebook me my first 3 nights to Breathless and keep my last 3 nights at Secrets. They claim they cant.

As the same hotel chain, can we ( my boyfriend and me ) get the Sip & Savor night pass to visit Breathless?

5 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

Unfortunately the program is on hold. That being said, Breathless isn't on the list of resorts you may visit under that program. Also transportation to the other resort is the guest's responsibility. Breathless is quite a ways north from SCC. Too bad you can't stay at Breathless for a few nights as it is nice and lively compared to SCC.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

Would you recommend staying at the Now Onyx and getting preferred club rooms? I was told it gives access to Breathless.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
3. Re: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

Yes definitely. If I returned I would stay on the Onyx side. And yes the PC Club is very nice. Much nicer than Exhale at Breathless. Very large pool/swim up bar area. The swim outs suites are also very nice.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
41 posts
18 reviews
24 helpful votes
4. Re: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

Yes I have heard that about Onyx ! Unfortunately I tried to change part of my reservation there and not available. I think you had advised me to book there previously- I should have listened! 😁

Oh well I will still have a fabulous time at Secrets CC

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
5. Re: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Save

Yes Nicole, SCC still very nice. Gorgeous beach. Have a great trip.

Reply to: Visit Breathless from Secrets CC ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.