We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Bavaro Princess - all inclusive amenities during COVID

SK
1 post
Grand Bavaro Princess - all inclusive amenities during COVID
Save

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Grand Bavaro Princess recently? My husband and I are looking to go at the end of May and are wondering how many of the all inclusive amenities are available/operating during COVID. I wouldn't want to show up there if there isn't anything available.

To note, we don't drink or gamble. Mainly looking for good rooms, good beach, and good food.

Thanks in advance!

Sara

2 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
733 posts
10 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Grand Bavaro Princess - all inclusive amenities during COVID
Save

We stayed there in 2019 before the big refurb and enjoyed the food immensely

The rooms are brilliantly laid out and large and with the refurbishment they will be fresh and look more modern

The beach in my opinion is the best on that stretch and we walked 45 mins in each direction and nothing came close

Not been before and not since so cannot help you there, but there are bound to be restriction, in terms of numbers re Covid

Kusnacht...
Level Contributor
1 post
108 reviews
96 helpful votes
2. Re: Grand Bavaro Princess - all inclusive amenities during COVID
Save

We have been there last week for 8 days and were very happy with the hotel. Due to Covid there is only a few animation but most restaurants are open, not every day but during a week you can try all of them. We highly recommend to take the platinum upgrade to be able to use the best restaurants, soho and pbg. Also the beach beds are much more comfortable.

The only thing we were not happy was the included wine. It‘s almost not drinkable but the have great wines you can buy for a reasonable additional fee starting from 11 USD the bottle. You can take the wine and bring it back the next evening.

Allbin all we can really recommend the hotel!

Reply to: Grand Bavaro Princess - all inclusive amenities during COVID
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.