We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Reserve recent stay?

AP
1 post
Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

We stayed at the Grand Reserve in February 2020 and had a very good experience. We are planning to return in two weeks. Has anyone stayed recently and what was your experience with food, service, crowds etc? Thanks for any input!

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

I stayed for the Weekend in Feb , Best accommodation ever , food was good but the service in the evening at the bars was not good , and it wasn't that busy , I expected waiter service in the evenings for your drinks but there wasn't any we had to queue at the bars hopefully this was a one off !!!! But a beautiful hotel

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
177 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

Michelle was the Reserve open or just The Grand Reserve? Was there any talk of when all 3 would be open? Thanks

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

Just the Gran Reserve all bookings from Paradisus PR and Reserve are being took there , No I have no dates to when the Reserve is going to open no time soon I think

Lancaster, Texas
Level Contributor
123 posts
4. Re: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

I am here now. I asked one of the new trainees when I went for the COVID test today. He said July for the other resorts opening. That is quite a long way away. It is a lovely resort. It is a long way from the beach. If you are a beach person, this could be an issue. It takes a lot of time to go back to your room and back to the beach.

Lancaster, Texas
Level Contributor
123 posts
5. Re: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Save

Hi, I am here now. The crowds are not large at all. There are empty chairs at the beach all though the days. It is really beautiful. The food is kind of eh for me. I am not a fancy eater. The buffet has been the same with a few small changes both times I have been. If you have been already, it is probably the same. The service has been great and my concierge Christian has been great. They have been very accommodating.

Reply to: Grand Reserve recent stay?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.