We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serenade punta cana vs majestic mirage

3 posts
Serenade punta cana vs majestic mirage
Save

Hi! My boyfriend and I are heading to the DR in May for the first time. The 2 resorts we were looking at were Serenade and Majestic Mirage. What have your experiences been at these resorts? We are looking for a place with good service, cleanliness, good beach/pools, decent food, good drinks. Also open to other suggestions as well!

1 reply
Hastings, Nebraska
Level Contributor
32 posts
62 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Serenade punta cana vs majestic mirage
Save

Majestic is top notch!!! It's our go to resort when we head to the Dominican. Staff is very friendly, beach is absolutely beautiful, food is good, yummy drinks. Every where we went was clean and you constantly see staff cleaning and doing landscaping, the property is beautiful. Pool activities were fun but not sure what all is going on now with COIVD? But the pools are beautiful. I also enjoyed the spa as well.

Reply to: Serenade punta cana vs majestic mirage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.