We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 2021 with teens

New Jersey
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
July 2021 with teens
Save

Looking to take a family vacation in early July. I have a 12 and 14 year old who are adventurous and a husband that can't sit and relax on the beach or at the pool. What are your suggestions on an all inclusive resort. Budget is wide open, just looking for a resort with a lot of activities for the kids and husband.

Thanks, Laura

4 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
14,287 posts
21 reviews
185 helpful votes
1. Re: July 2021 with teens
Save

I would recommend you take a look at Hyatt Ziva. Newer with a nice waterpark. Also a calm ocean perfect for lots of watersports. Another option would be Hard Rock which is very large with many pools, lots of amenities, activities and ocean with more waves if that is more what you are looking for.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,434 posts
31 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: July 2021 with teens
Save

DING DING DING...Palladium.

Your husband sounds like me. Palladium will offer all the kids want, plus what you want and allow some ventures off the resort and into the community to enjoy a cold one.

Cheers,

PCMike

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
2 reviews
18 helpful votes
3. Re: July 2021 with teens
Save

Agreed, Palladium has a full sports center, soccer field, basketball courts, tennis, etc. We noticed that every afternoon before dinner games would pop up. Active teen heaven... Palladium also have lots of acreage, it feels like you're in a little village so you don't feel trapped...

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
14 helpful votes
4. Re: July 2021 with teens
Save

I'm on same hunt but have 4 kids in tow....11.12.13 & 16! Ive narrowed it down to Dreams Macao Beach or Grand Reserve at Paradisus.

Prefer the Grand Reserve and the swim up rooms there look amazing but waterpark looks better at Dreams Macao. I'm going to create a post askign for peoples opinion on both of them for teens as really struggling to choose!

Reply to: July 2021 with teens
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Punta Cana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.