We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Things to Do" ratings

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,417 posts
31 reviews
44 helpful votes
"Things to Do" ratings
Save

Please take with a grain of salt, the position ratings that TA applies to tours, restaurants and local attractions.

I will not name names, but at least 3 places that are not open for the past year (one totally out of business) have "improved " their position in TA's ratings quite dramatically, while others whom have crept along through the past 12 months (although receiving positive reviews) have declined, in some cases, dramatically.

I imagine the same has occurred with resorts, which have been closed for the better part of a year.

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
19,212 posts
99 reviews
53 helpful votes
1. Re: "Things to Do" ratings
Save

Well spotted PCM 👌🏽

murillo
Level Contributor
8,491 posts
3 reviews
19 helpful votes
2. Re: "Things to Do" ratings
Save

Always did Mike ... and reviews of resorts.

Rocky Mount...
Level Contributor
75 posts
325 reviews
153 helpful votes
3. Re: "Things to Do" ratings
Save

To add to this, a friend of mine has the #1 rated tour company in Belize. TripAdvisor keeps steering people away from him to their companies that use Viator since TA owns Viator.

Reply to: "Things to Do" ratings
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Punta Cana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.