We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction

Toronto
Level Contributor
947 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction

I thought I had posted this but will again. Good price for next month at Esmerelda but there is a side note about construction...that the Ambar is now closed...the blue I think... Blue, Green...I am confused..years ago we were at the Ambar with no colour attached. Would you go to Esmerelda knowing Ambar blue was closed?

3 replies to this topic
Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,457 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction

Jeniz

These two resorts are on opposite sides of the Bahia resort complex. There would be no concern with respect to any noise issues whatsoever.

They are both “Luxury “ branded resorts offering the same amenities - the Luxury Bahia Ambar Blue is next to the beach and is an adults only resort whereas the Luxury Bahia Esmeralda is also next to the beach and is a “family” resort.

Hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
342 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction

The construction at Ambar Blue won't affect you, as far as noise, at the Esmeralda... I would go anyway even with the construction work happening (I am actually, in October lol). Normally, staying at the Esmeralda (if you have no kids with you) you'd have access to the Ambar Blue pool, the Ambar blue lobby and it's a la carte restaurants - all that will be closed. However you still have access to the Ambar Green side, etc. Just look at the map that John has linked to get a better idea :)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
342 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction

resortsmaps.com/map-GrandBahiaPrincipeComple…

Reply to: Help please on GBP esmerelda and the ambar....construction
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted