We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magestic mirage club 18+

Minneapolis...
6 posts
Save Topic
Magestic mirage club 18+

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay at the magestic mirage in Punta Cana and we plan on upgrading to the mirage club (18+) it says that we get “magestic touch” during our stay. Does anybody know what that is? Also is the spa free/ price for it/what does it include? And anything else you think we should know about the mirage club! Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
2 replies to this topic
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
488 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magestic mirage club 18+

We're headed there in November with friends. From what I can tell, the club is the adults-only portion, and you don't get a lot of extras, like you do in "club" areas at some other resorts. Spa services are all for a fee. There's a Majestic Mirage group on FB that has a bunch of information.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magestic mirage club 18+

The Mirage Is all club by the way. There is a section that is just for Adults only. But any adult has access to the Adult Only section. The Majestic Touch is just the upgraded features at the resort - like butler service, booze in your room things like that.

Reply to: Magestic mirage club 18+
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted