We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana

2 posts
Save Topic
Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana

What is the dress code for the restaurants on the resort? This is our first time at an all inclusive for our anniversary and we were trying to pack light. But I don't want to be under dressed and not be able to enjoy it. Thanks in advance!!

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana

Passion, Palazzo, Vento, and Aqua are the only restaurants that require long pants, closed toe shoes, and sleeves for men. For women, you can wear sandals everywhere. Women don't have to do closed toe shoes (yes, double standard). I wore nothing but maxi dresses or mini dresses at night. These can be dressed up or down with the footwear and jewelry.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana

Thank you! Do the other restraunts require polo shirts? Or are t-shirts ok for men? And do you know if they frown upon visible tattoos?

Edited: June 08, 2018, 9:33 am
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana

Don't fret. The t-shirts are fine at the other restaurants and the tattoos are okay. It's an AI resort in Punta Cana, not a high end exclusive restaurant in NYC, lol. I will say that the majority of the females at the resort dressed casual dressy at night, myself included.

You guys are going to have a great time!

Edited: June 08, 2018, 10:20 am
Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Reply to: Paradisus Palma Real - Resort Dress Code- Punta Cana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;