We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?

Wondering about the activities and facilities for a 7 and 5 year old.

Any advise?

3 replies to this topic
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?

I’m currently at Paradisus Punta Cana and I see a lot of families here with small children all over the beach and the resort. I do know that they have a kids pool and rock climbing.

Not sure if that helps.

Mentioned in this post
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
Paradisus Punta Cana...
14,660 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?

Thanks for your note. Also - how is the beach there? Any seeweed?

Any construction happening around there?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?

Looking at the pamphlet it looks as if they have a kid zone open from 10 AM to 10 PM.

There is construction taking place for an additional section of suites I believe, Melina Circle, but honestly I haven’t noticed it because we are staying in a room right by the beachfront. The resort is massive and you will have to take a trolley that runs through the course every 5 mins to get to certain points at times.

The beach is beautiful. Clear water and plenty of huts available to get situated for the day. (Bring plenty of sunscreen)

Of course, if you want a hut right on the front row at the beach, I would suggest you get there early to claim a hut.

The seaweed is there early in the morning and from what I witnessed twice already, the groundskeepers clean it up in the morning as well.

Seaweed does tend to come in from the ocean after noon though, but it’s not a heavy amount that would keep you from swimming like in Cancun.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Reply to: Dreams vs Paradisus for young kids?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted