We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice

London
Level Contributor
67 posts
10 reviews
28 helpful votes
Hotel advice
Save

Hi all,

Hope you won't mind me asking another hotel related question... I am planning a trip to Barbados in January and will be travelling with my husband and daughter who will be 18months. I have been going through past reviews and forum threads and have narrowed it down to the Bougainvillea and Oceans Two and having trouble deciding. Which would you think best in terms of "toddler friendliness", location and overall quality? Or have I perhaps overlooked another hotel we should consider?

Would be grateful for any views!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,756 posts
444 reviews
735 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel advice
Save

melanie111

Ocean Two wins for location and overall quality. Bougainvillea is best in terms of toddler friendliness. If the choice was mine, I would go with Ocean Two.

Hope you have a great holiday in Barbados.

Regards

NJ
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel advice
Save

Hello Melanie111, we are planning an island trip for late June with our 4-year-old. I noticed your hotel choice in the Barbados forum; it is one that we are considering too. I hope you post a review when you return--I'm very interested to know your take on on the property and how everything went having your little one there. :)

London
Level Contributor
67 posts
10 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel advice
Save

Hi Pumpkin,

We will do! Off on Thursday so not long to go now. :-)

4. Re: Hotel advice

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: January 21, 2015, 3:19 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.