We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks

Montreal QC
Level Contributor
700 posts
12 reviews
26 helpful votes
Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks
Save

Hello everyone, just wanted to make this thread to thank everyone for their tips and continued efforts on TA to put information on Barbados out there.

My 2nd trip to Barbados was even better than the first, and I retract a statement I made earlier about Barbados being an expensive island, Barbados can be as expensive or cheap as you make it so long as you do your research. Amazing island and I can't wait to go back. Accra was amazing, location was great and all your opinions and comments went far in helping me make the right decisions.

TA is one of the best communities online in general and you all are a huge part of the reason that it is.

I've posted a review for Accra, it might go through in the next few days, I gave the Accra a solid review and it was well deserved. Nothing crazy to report that wasn't on the review, just wanted to say thanks again for everything.

-Steve

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,756 posts
444 reviews
735 helpful votes
1. Re: Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks
Save

Steve P

You're most welcome and so glad to hear your positive feedback on the island. Looking forward to reading your review of the Accra Beach Hotel & Spa!

Regards

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
27 reviews
60 helpful votes
2. Re: Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks
Save

Thanks for your thanks Steve lol. Glad that you had an even better trip the second time round. I agree about the useful information on TA, I wouldn't book any holiday now without researching on here, it has usually paid off for me. I am pleased that you enjoyed Accra, I haven't actually stayed there but have looked round and I like the position of it . I will look forward to reading your review.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
7 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks
Save

Glad you enjoyed Barbados Steve and hope we see you for a third trip.Please share any hints and tips for other 'newbies' who ask questions.

Montreal QC
Level Contributor
700 posts
12 reviews
26 helpful votes
4. Re: Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks
Save

Yeah I'll definitely stay part of the Barbados TA community, I see Barbados as the type of island I will visit many times in my life time :)

Doubt I could afford to retire there when I'm older but who knows ;)

5. Re: Thank you to all the Barbados TA folks

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 22, 2013, 2:41 am
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.