We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?

Wilton, CT
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

Can anyone recommend a hotel on St Martin if my daughter is denied entry to Anguilla? We are headed there now. Thank you!

Frangipani Beach Resort
Frangipani Beach Resort
#1 of 11 hotels in West End Village
Carimar Beach Club
Carimar Beach Club
#2 of 11 hotels in West End Village
Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection
Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection
#3 of 11 hotels in West End Village
7 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
13,771 posts
276 reviews
231 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

I have heard good comments about Mary's Boon, which is close to the airport.

I know they are open now. http://www.marysboon.com/

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
1,055 reviews
698 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

If you are staying at Cap Juluca...they should stay at LA Samanna!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
930 posts
33 reviews
50 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

Hopefully you won't need it, but we stayed two nights at Bleu Emeraude on Grand Case and loved it. Spotless rooms, lovely views, quiet end of the beach, but you could still easily walk to all the fine dining.

Level Contributor
22 posts
4. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

Let us know how this works out for you. Sounds like some of your party only got approved by St Maarten, but didn't get Anguilla approval in time. Are you hoping to get approval while you are on the plane?

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

Mary’s Boon is a great little place. Just don’t get a “basement” room. Beachside Villas is another awesome little place. Divi Little Bay is a large resort, very good swimmable beach, pools, a few restaurants, etc. You would definitely want a car for any of these places. We use Kenny’s car rental. St Martin is very different than Anguilla, but we like them both for different reasons! Good Luck!

Wilton, CT
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
6. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

Thank you all!! Mary's Boon it was. Ellen, thank you for the fast recco! My daughter and her friend stayed there last night and had a lovely evening (and could go out to dinner - no quarantine!!). My husband, son his friend and I traveled to Anguilla yesterday. My daughter's friend coming over now, and my daughter tomorrow. GBX has been fantastic...3 Ferries in 3 days when we only planned for one! But it will be fantastic to all be together at Turtles Nest, enjoying Meads Bay, Straw Hat and Picante when we are all finally in the same place to the same time!! Again, thank you fine people, esp. Ellen, of this forum.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
930 posts
33 reviews
50 helpful votes
7. Re: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Save

APD - glad you have a happy ending. Could you share what went "wrong" that Anguilla would not let them in? Waiting on negative test results or something?

Reply to: Hotel on St Martin if we are denied entry to Anguilla?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.