We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas binibeca june

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Villas binibeca june
Save

Hi there

Booked to go to one of the villas binibeca but can't find any reviews. Can anyone tell me more than jet2?!? Traveling as 4 adults, 2 children (1 has autism and Down's syndrome so I need it to be safe and fenced in). Jet2 have told me this is all ok but I'm anxious.

Thanks in advance 😎

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,212 posts
1. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Hi I think you need to post a link to the villa as will help people help you.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

www.jet2holidays.com/balearics/menorca/binibeca/villas-binibeca

Thanks

North Yorkshire...
8 posts
3. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

You won't find out which villa you have been allocated until you arrive, they are in various areas of the resort so it is impossible to help with your question. However we are currently in one of them now and have no complaints.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Thanks toffer25 🙂

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
598 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
5. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Hi, I'm sorry I can't tell about jet2 but April 2014 we rented a James villa..... The island is beautiful, very quiet and all the villas we saw were very well enclosed ,including ours, I guarantee your villa will be safe and secure, it's an extremely quiet place...and immaculate...

If you wish to read my review, I have also written what is available for children... I myself do not have any, but you have nothing to worry about....you will love it..

And your villa looks amazing......if you can as we did, take a couple of cheaply tennis rackets out or something of that nature for your kids to entertain themselves ..there's not much to do at all in the resort, and the little beach is a distance away if you walk, but, nonetheless it's a very relaxing quiet safe place....

Just go and enjoy, and I will put my name to it you will have no worries, at all....have a great holiday..

Edited: 4 years ago
Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Thank you so much Janice 🙂Really looking forward to it x

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
598 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
7. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Your very welcome Arlene, I can't stress enough how beautifully quiet and very friendly it is.... We have just returned my friend and I from Bonaire Mallorca, and again with James villa, as nice as it was it's not Binibeca and we wanted to return but the price had doubled for us each for the same villa... Sadly...

Please read my review, it will give you tips on the supermarkets to use , be prepared for a price hike, not as cheap as it was last year...

Glad your looking forward to it...and the weather will be glorious......🌞 Just have a wonderful stress free time... I know you will. X

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,212 posts
8. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

@Janice97

I suspect not that the price doubled but that you got a deal price before? James and these other operators pay the villa owners at rates for the whole season so have to fill them- so they sell off certain open dates to avoid 'loses'

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
598 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

Well I've always paid less than £300 for us each Tom as me and my friend go when the kids are at school..we don't have any....And as we like it fairly quiet, I agree that's why we get it cheaper, but for the same month as we went last time it had doubled....And for Bonaire we returned 10 days ago paid £280 each all including airport parking baggage and flight, but we like to take our holidays April and October cheaper and quieter..

North Yorkshire...
8 posts
10. Re: Villas binibeca june
Save

This is a link on another site to the villa we are in, it is not featured on any of the photos shown on the Jet2 villas Binibeca web page, http://www.menorca-villa-holidays.co.uk/mvh/index.php/villas/3-bedroom-villas?id=308

Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.