We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio Villa, Binibeca

edinburgh
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
32 helpful votes
San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

HI - wondered if anyone had stayed at San Antonio villa in Binibeca. We are considering a booking and it looks lovely but it has a couple of bad reviews on the owners direct website so am cautious.

thank you for any advice!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
1. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

How many reviews in total?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
32 helpful votes
2. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

9 in total! - 2 bad, one okay - 6 good.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

I've read the reviews and, hey ho, there's no pleasing some folk. Isn't it odd that the 2 bad reviews come from guests who didn't get all of their deposit back?

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
4. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

...so 80% is good. This site is mostly Hotel reviews and commercial lets

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
598 posts
12 reviews
14 helpful votes
5. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

Look at James villa..... We have been with them 3 years running.... Perfect.. And flights airport parking and baggage all included.... You wont find a better bargain with them... We pay all inc less than £300 each my friend and and I and I always do the holidays... Don't use they're own transfers too expensive... Binibeca is beautiful...if you can go when the kids are in school... You will defiantly not only get a bargain, it will be hassle free as they do it all for you.. We have recently returned from Bonaire Mallorca... Again, no complaints ..

. Good luck.. 😊

1 post
6. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

Hi , I left a bad review for San Antonio Villas and I stand by every word. They claimed that we left the villa in a mess and there were ants running all over it. Total nonsense as it was clean and tidy when we left it. I asked them to sent me receipts etc but they didn't ever get back to me despite me emailing them several times.

The villa is ok.. however the beds were like rock and I didn't have a good nights sleep in all the time we were there. Binibeca is lovely and I recommend it but there are nicer villas...

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
7. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

mattresses will divide people the world over :-) - Menorca's Mattress's were in the past notoriously soft and heavy people used to moan so they started importing harder ones and so the cycle continues :-)

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
23,039 posts
48 reviews
74 helpful votes
8. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

I prefer hard mattresses to soft ones any day Tom - cheap soft ones are horrible. My husband has a really bad back ( silly twit was a prop forward in his youth and has several compressed discs as a result) and unsupportive mattresses are really uncomfortable for him. As you say, you can never keep everybody happy!

Haslemere, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
9. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

We stayed in this villa in September 2016, huge disappointment, great view, though very low standard of accommodation (especially considering how the owners describe it!). Swimming pool lights didn't work, so couldn't use pool later on, oven door fell off when we first opened, sky TV didn't work at all, broadband stopped working on final 2 days, light bulbs in living room were out, washing machine was lethal, not usable, jumped around so much, we had to hold it during spin cycle! The owner talks about champagne on luxury chocolates on arrival and designer bedding, absolutely incorrect, cheapest cava and chocolate bar and 2* furnishings, in desperate need of maintenance.

Dorchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
42 reviews
41 helpful votes
10. Re: San Antonio Villa, Binibeca
Save

Crikey ^ :-)

I think everyone does have different vies - James Villas for example, I've looked at them often and for 2 weeks in July there's never anything under £3K -£4K, that's far too expensive for a couple (well us anyway).

Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.