We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soya milk for a 2 year old

Devon
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
10 helpful votes
Soya milk for a 2 year old
Save

Hi

I am travelling to Binibeca in July with my 2 year old and husband. My daughter is allergic to dairy so has the Alpro toddler soya milk. Does anyone know if you can get anything equivalent in Binibeca and if so where from?

Many thanks for your help

Hannah

Cheshire
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
105 reviews
84 helpful votes
1. Re: Soya milk for a 2 year old
Save

Not sure about Binibeca but you can certainly get standard soya milk in the large supermarkets such as Binipreu near the airport.

surrey
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Soya milk for a 2 year old
Save

I visited the new supermarket in the fishing village and they seemed to have some speciality milks so you might be OK in Binibecca itself!

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
944 posts
10 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: Soya milk for a 2 year old
Save

I assume you have sussed out the available dairy free alternative chocolate brands in Holland and Barrett ? We take a bundle with us on holiday for our dairy and wheat allergic wee girl, now 3, so she can still have a treat when her brother does, and in restaurants at dessert time, although most can provide some chopped fruit or other dairy free alternative.

We worried about ice cream as we didn't want her brother to miss out but at the same time how do we give him something and make sure she is not left out ? Found that the wonderful ice cream shop in Es Castell had both a soya alternative and ice pop thingies from just frozen fruit juice, so it's worth asking rather than avoiding.

We also found a Spanish language message regarding our allergy issue that we could print and laminate to hand over to waiters/chefs to ensure we could have dairy and wheat free choices.

Good luck, we know how challenging it can be to manage.

London, United...
1 post
4. Re: Soya milk for a 2 year old
Save

Thank you so much for all your tips - really helpful, especially the idea about having a message to give to waitors!

5. Re: Soya milk for a 2 year old

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 16, 2017, 2:17 pm
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.