We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Cinco

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
Villa Cinco
Save

Hi,

Looking at booking the Villa Cinco in July next year. Has anyone been to that villa or got any knowledge of it? I have three young children, aged 8,5 and 1 - would it be suitable for them?

Thanks.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,206 posts
1. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

Hi , you are more likely to get an answer if to add some link to a page where people could view it . Villas can have different named, ( also more than one ) , depending of who is offering

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

Thanks for reply.

Here is link - http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/spain/balearic-islands/menorca/binibeca/villa-cinco

Anyone been there?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

What was the villa like?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

What was the villa cinco like?

Was there local shops, supermarket? Area okay etc?

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
23 helpful votes
5. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

I don't know the actual one but I know the design very well as there are several the same in one area. My first thought is that the steps to the roof don't appear to be gated and your little ones could fall. Also the sides don't appear to be gated either so whilst you might have a front gate there's one less barrier between the children and the road. Inside they are all on one level and are very well laid out. The bedrooms are close together so you'll be near the kids at night.

We think the area's lovely with a restaurants, a couple of small supermarkets and some very basic play areas for the kids (been there with our kids since the year dot). The beach is sandy and lovely but I have a feeling that it is going to be more than 700 metres from the villa unless there's one of this design somewhere I don't know about which is possible but it's not too far.

I'd always hire a car to make the most of the island, it's not essential but there are other nice beaches nearby and we think Binibeca restaurants can be a bit more pricey than some in Punta Prima for example where they do good deals especially for the children.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
18 reviews
10 helpful votes
6. Re: Villa Cinco
Save

Any ideas about Los Remos? Same area I believe

7. Re: Villa Cinco

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: July 22, 2016, 1:16 pm
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.