We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vill bini mary in binibeca

Bedford, United...
7 posts
vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

hi has any one stayed there this year ?

what the villa like ?

is close to the shop

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

Sorry missed this post Michael I will give you an update when we get back..

Bedford, United...
7 posts
2. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

thank u have a good holladay

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
3. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

Hi Michael we are having a fab time at this very moment we are sat outside the Smugglers in Binibeca enjoying the karaeoke we have had lovely weather just a bit of a storm during the night last night and it made a mess of the beautiful beach down the road it brought all the seaweed in.Now as for the villa it has had it's good bits & it's bad!..the really bad was an old smelly mattress that I had to sleep on but the cleaners were quick to bring me a new one..there is a washer,microwave,iron & board it's well equipped but think old fashioned hacienda and that's it but we like it as it's not far to the supermarket bars etc!..The only let down we had was Poppy Cars failed to deliver our car on the Saturday and no reply to our emails so after all the good publicity they have had on here we were let down badly I still don't know why but on the flip side Vals Cars gave us a fabulous deal for a Picasso we love it and are going tomorrow to book for our last week for 100euros a bargain!..well time for another Baileys & a bit of a sing song Buenos Noches!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,248 posts
4. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

Did you ever call poppy Cars email on menorca is not a reliable communication method?

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
23,091 posts
48 reviews
74 helpful votes
5. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

I am glad you are having a nice time but that's very odd about the car. Did you ring them on the mobile number they give you in the confirmation email when you got there and they didn't show when expected ?

Edited: 7 years ago
Bedford, United...
7 posts
6. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

hi it great your haveing good time can u take sume pic off the vila for me how the pool is it hot in the pool?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
7. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

Hi yes we rang them but there was no answer we asked Thomas Cook office to try for us and they got no answer we are finding it strange too and when we go to Mahon on Thursday we are going to look for their office..MenorcaRegular your advice and pointers for places has made our holiday we have been all over the island and we think our favourite beach so far has been the one at Binisfuller very quiet and lovely snorkelling and swimming the smallest beach just along the road had too steep a path for us to venture down but looked lovely on postcards weather cooling off a bit at night but sleeping is easier..Michael we have taken lots of photos so will post them when we get back .

Bedford, United...
7 posts
8. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

hi hope had great hoilday

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
9. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

Hi Michael yes we had a fabulous holiday the weather made it as it was gorgeous just one stormy night and then rained all night Thursday(10th) so we came home at the right time!

Now we are home and have had time to look on the internet at villas on the island especially Binibeca we are realising that this villa is not up to standard in fact we are wondering how Thomas Cook have the cheek to advertise it in the Villas with Style brochure it was very unstylish in fact it was very very basic all I can say is the pool made it!..If I was you I would book one privately and pay for flights seperately most of the villas on our road were far superior!

The Poppy Cars saga got worse I emailed on Friday night when we returned asking again why we didn't get a car again no answer so Saturday morning I rang the *UK* office & Roger answered all I can say about him is he is an arrogant man!..I know there are people on here who have dealt with him & found him charming but for some reason he was very rude!..no apology all he could come up with was he didn't deliver the car as arranged because he didn't know where the villa was!..The man also makes it up and tells lies as he goes along we confirmed the booking in June he said he could deliver no problem..I have the emails!!.. he said he had emailed to ask directions to the villa before we arrived!!...no way!..he also said he rang my phone...no way! I said if he didn't know where the villa was why not look on google maps he had no answer he also admitted he got my email I sent on the 28th Sept while sat in the Smugglers asking him to bring the car Sunday so if he didn't know where the villa was why didn't he reply to my email and ask me??..This man let us wait in all day Saturday with no intention of delivering the car I would not trust this firm at all as he made it out it was our fault!!..no apology!!..nothing only trying to talk over me..Valls cars might be a bit more expensive but we got a good deal because of it being late season 100 euros for a week..We returned the car to Punta Prima I left it up the hill from the office they never even checked it they have no policy on petrol or diesel you just check what's in it and return the same ours had a quarter of a tank.We left 100 euros deposit & got it back you can even pay the deposit in English & use a debit card..lovely lady very helpful even offered to run us back to Binibeca but we went on the little train!..This has been our experience and it wasn't a good one!

Bedford, United...
7 posts
10. Re: vill bini mary in binibeca
Save

thanks for your reply it great u had vrey good hoilday. it will be good to see your pics too how long the drive to the airport we going to get a car from the airport for the week got a long wait till next september lol

Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.