We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment in Binibeca

Sheffield, United...
3 posts
Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Hello All,

I am looking for help please, if anyone has any contacts with apartment owners . My family and I are looking to stay at the begining of August to coinside with some friends. Looking at villas appears to be out of my price range and the only available apartments seem to be the Binicudi which have very poor reviews.

I would be very grateful if anyone could put me in contact with a n apartment owner or recomend some accomodation in Binibeca.

Thanks in advance

RH

Leicester, United...
14 posts
1. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Hi RH,

I'd really recommend you try redorka, they are a family run business based in Sant lluis and myself and family have used them for the last 30years. For more information visit www.calamenorca.com you'll find a link and some great information on that website.

Hope it works out,

Chris

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
23,046 posts
48 reviews
74 helpful votes
2. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Jacko186334, is there a website for redorka or other info for this firm ( it is OK to give details as long as you are not the proprietor or directly connected with them)? I have details of another firm covering the Fornells area ( Riera Rossello) but reliable ones for other areas would be useful to know about especially as areas like Binibeca are not generally covered by the big tour companies

Thanks

Leicester, United...
14 posts
3. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

yep try www.redorka.com, definately recommend them, a good friendly local family run business, I've got some contacts if you need them.

Cheers for tip on Riera Rossello they look very good also.

All the best ,

Chris

Sheffield, United...
3 posts
4. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Hi All.

Firstly many thanks for the swift and useful replies. This is the 1st time I have used the forum and will defo be checking it from now on.

Chris I will endeavour to contact Redorka and let you know how I get on .

Again thanks for the help.

RH

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
5. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Binibequer is mostly 99% Villas- you will need to try Cala Torret for private owners apartments or Hotel Eden Aparthotel ( the only hotel in Binibeca and is attractively done ) opposite Binibequer Vell

The apartments you may of heard of in Binibequer Vell (Mock fishing village ) itself are direct booking with Spanish owners but will always be loud to stay in IMHO - Quaint but no privacy.

Edited: 10 years ago
Sheffield, United...
3 posts
6. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Thanks for the additional info. Looks like will have to stretch to a villa and start looking at owners direct etc . As a thought if anyone has a contact for a villa I would be very grateful.

RH

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
7. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

Hotel Eden is definitely an option for you at lower than villa prices.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
177 posts
208 reviews
163 helpful votes
8. Re: Apartment in Binibeca
Save

RH1908 if you Google rent +apartment +Cala Torret a few apartments in Cala Torret come up on the Owners Direct site. A lot of these are maintained for the owners by Redorka. I agree with the recommendations above about Redorka who also own some of these apartments and rent them out. Redorka have serviced the apartment I have used for the last 25 years and they provide a very good and reliable, if pricey, service. I agree with Menorcaisland boy about Binibequer Vell apartments - great to visit but not private - there are ceramic tiles in the walls with 'silencio por favor'. However, it's horses for courses and they're always busy when I've been there.

9. Re: Apartment in Binibeca

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: July 19, 2013, 4:15 am
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.