We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water park for 6 year old

Guildford, United...
11 posts
Water park for 6 year old
Save

Hi we are on holiday in Bininibeca with our 6 year old son and want to take him to a water park but the splash sur menorca looks a bit old for him and expensive. He can’t get swim so I wondered whether the water park in punta prims would be better. Also where is the most shade please?

Thanks

Claire

4 replies to this topic
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
1. Re: Water park for 6 year old
Save

Hi, I've been several times to Splash Sur ( known at the Punta Prima Water park ) it is more than suitable for a 6 year old ...the only other option is Carema Park Spalsh Parc at PLaya den Fornells ( north coast )

I am not aware of any other Water park in Punta Prima ( other than possibly a very small splash area at one of the hotels Barcelo? that public might get paid access to -not even sure this still exists as an option )

Splash Sur is best value of all WPs on the island IMO

Guildford, United...
11 posts
2. Re: Water park for 6 year old
Save

Thanks Tom

Yes I was thinking of the little splash park in the hotel at punta prima. I’ve read somewhere that if you go late to the splash sur menorca that it’s half price but can’t find anything on their website

Claire

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
23 helpful votes
3. Re: Water park for 6 year old
Save

In Son Bou there is a place with a couple of water chutes where you used to pay per slide. It was about a Euro per go. We used to jump on 3 at a time so you should be able to accompany a little one. The pit at the bottom is about 3 feet deep.

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
4. Re: Water park for 6 year old
Save

Apparently the slides havent opened yet this year in son bou.

I would also like to say they are very old (30yrs) and need a refurb as not very slidy more sticky as the coating has been worn off.

Think it was about 10e for 5 or 6 slides last time too.

Reply to: Water park for 6 year old
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.