We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca

Oxford
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

Hi all, we are staying in Punta Prima next week and wanted to come over to Binibeca - does anyone know the rough cost of a taxi each way? Assuming the hotel will call us one - is there any obvious place we can grab a taxi back?

Thank you

5 replies to this topic
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
1. Re: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

Taxi I would guesstimate max. 10-12 ( late at night ) Eur one way ( max 4 peps ) , Taxis stand at Binibequer Vell - there is a map will all locations at https://www.mymenorca.info/binibeca/

Oxford
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

Thanks Tom, that’s really helpful!

Patrington, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

The land train also runs so this could also be another option, if only one way as doesn’t run late into the evening.

Oxford
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

Thanks - will by myself, my partner and our 4 and 8 year old, so the train could be fun. We did see a sign for it in Punta Prima last time we stayed there. Presume it’s pretty reliable?

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
5. Re: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Save

The road train will be a lot more expensive unfortunately :-(

Reply to: Taxi Punta Prima to Binibeca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.