We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binibeca pizza van

Patrington, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
Binibeca pizza van
Save

Hi everyone

Is it true that the little Pizza van near the beach isn’t there this year...? Has anyone just come back recently?

All the best

PARA DAVE

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

It’s not by the beach this year, it’s parked up in the owners front garden in S’Atalaya....not selling Pizzas! The family have a few different ventures in the area, if I see one of them I’ll ask what’s happening.

Patrington, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

Thanks for the message, it’s a shame I loved the pizzas from the van they did a great seafood pizza.

Thanks again

PARA DAVE

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
3. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

There was one last week

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
23 helpful votes
4. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

I’ve been in Binibeca at least part of January, March, April, May and June, I’ve been here now since early July. I reckon I’ve passed the beach at least once if not more most days as my house is just up the road and I’ve not seen the van there this year so if you fancy a seafood pizza which does sound lovely I wish you luck catching it!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
5. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

Might have had too much Sun but I saw one :-) ...but as said don't plan on it

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
23 helpful votes
6. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

The pizza van is back!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
3,232 posts
7. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

...see I had a vision ;-)

8. Re: Binibeca pizza van

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: May 29, 2019, 2:29 am
Patrington, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
9. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

That’s great thank you

Alnwick, United...
Destination Expert
for S'Algar
Level Contributor
3,838 posts
53 reviews
35 helpful votes
10. Re: Binibeca pizza van
Save

See Nigel is back adverting on several posts is he running a business ?

Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.