We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

Hi,

I will arrive at the Legazpi airport at 17:05. Is it possible to reach Donsol this day (without private van)? Are there any buses from Legazpi van terminal in the evening?

I want to go next day in the evening from Legazpi to Cebu and I don't know is it possible.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Patryk

4 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,630 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

Go to the Legazpi Grand Terminal and you will find there buses (and even vans) going to or passing by Donsol. There's even a bus leaving at 10pm but you can take a bus leaving earlier.

Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

Thank you for your answer. I read on the Internet, that last bus leaves Legazpi bus terminal at 3 PM.

This is great news for me, I can get to Donsol in the evening, swim with whale sharks (I hope to see them) next day and go by plane to Cebu at 7 PM.

Thank you once again :)

Edited: December 05, 2017, 4:03 am
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,630 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

What you read are the direct Legazpi-Donsol van/bus trip. There are buses from Manila, Pasay, Quezon City and Alabang going/passing by Donsol that make Legazpi their stopover so that is what you want to ride.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol

Hi

Can anyone provide me with an up to date cost for the van/bus to Donsol and a rough estimate of how long it takes please?

Thanks

Reply to: Evening van from Legazpi to Donsol
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Donsol