We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you get to Hotel?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
18 reviews
25 helpful votes
How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Getting a bus from Saigon to Mui Ne,how do we get from where the bus stops to our Hotel in Mui Ne?

Thanks,

Adam

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
28,335 posts
74 reviews
75 helpful votes
1. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Well, when we went to Hoi AN by bus, the bus actually stopped at a couple of hotels before getting to its terminus. Then our hotel rep met us in a taxi which they had pre-arranged for us. I imagine your hotel in Mui Ne would arrange a similar service for you.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
4 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Depends which bus you're getting! If you're taking the Sinh Cafe or Kim Cafe bus, they'll usually ask you which hotel you're staying at and then drop you there. Personally I'd get the Kim Cafe bus - Sinh Cafe drives right up the strip past all the hotels to their own resort and drops you there for an hour in the hope you'll spend some money in their cafe, before letting you back on the bus & taking you to your resort.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
18 reviews
25 helpful votes
3. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Thanks for that but I have already booked and paid with Sinh Cafe.I think we get in quite early, so might have breakfast at there stop.I never really thought about where the bus will stop, but leaving on Sunday and just making sure everything is tied up.

Thanks

Adam.

Pacific Palms...
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,973 posts
49 reviews
39 helpful votes
4. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Hi Adam. Obviously you know the name of your Hotel. Get the address of the Hotel and find it on a Mui Ne travel map on the net. It is most likely along the beachfront road which has all the Hotels known by the Km mark. Show the name to the driver and I'm sure he will stop for you to get out. Pretty difficult to get lost. Cheers Ross

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
18 reviews
25 helpful votes
5. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Staying at Tien Dat,hopefully its reasonable. I am sure I am not going to have any troubles but D day is just around the corner so panic is just starting a little bit.

Thanks

Adam

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
27 reviews
23 helpful votes
6. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

OS_here_we_come,

In which hotel are you booked?

Sinh Cafe office is in the middle of Ham Tien. The bus will stop at resorts located between Phan Thiet city and the Sinh Cafe office, but if your hotel is beyond Sinh Cafe, you will have to arrange a taxi to take you further. (Some of the Sinh Cafe buses continue up the road through Mui Ne after a meal stop, if they are continuing on to Nha Trang.)

Steve

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
27 reviews
23 helpful votes
7. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Sorry OS,

I didn't see your post about being at Tien Dat as I was responding to your previous post. No problem. Your resort is located before the Sinh Cafe office, so they should stop in front of the resort.

Steve

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
15 helpful votes
8. Re: How do you get to Hotel?
Save

Hiya

I am in Mui Ne right now nd we got the Sinh Cafe bus from Nha Trang, they stopped in the middle of the strip which is perfect. None of this making you go to their resort. They just drop you off on the road about half way from either end.

Mui Ne Beach is one long road and the hotels are all along it. Depending on where you are staying you can either just walk, get a motor-bike taxi (depending on your luggage - but barter for the price there is always movement), or get a meter-taxi which are usually prowling around.

We didn't have a hotel booked so when we arrived we were dropped off opposite Jibes, so we went in for a drink, then asked if we could leave our big bags while we walked along to find a hotel. 100% ok.

It hot and sunny here so enjoy

Susan :)

9. Re: How do you get to Hotel?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: June 04, 2010, 1:52 pm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.