We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay

1 post
Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

Hi, my family is staying in Grace Bay in the coming weeks. My husband will be turning 40 while we’re there. Any recommendations on a great dinner (beach side maybe? Or live music) that would be very nice but still ok for me to bring my infant and kindergartner?

7 replies to this topic
Grand Turk
Level Contributor
5,879 posts
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

Bay Bistro will set up a private table on the beach for a fee. I’m sure other restaurants will also, but BB is the most popular.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
813 posts
2. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

I second the Bay Bistro

Some will say Coco Bistro, and it is wonderful

but Bay Bistro just ticks if for me/us.

I don't need the special segregated table in the sand (with sand flees at/after dusk)

Just being at Bay Bistro for dinner is special all in itself.

I could add Solana, as they have a couple of simple things on the menu that I like/love

Many other places are also great, and I'd do them during the trip as well, but for a B-day, Bay Bistro.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Grace Bay, Grand Turk
Level Contributor
15,087 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

Coco Bistro. Set in a lighted palm tree grove is magical. Has nice background music(think Sinatra pop-crooners). We took year old twin daughters & their 9 y/o sister here. If a restaurant has high chairs, it's friendly for little ones in my book. This is the most popular restaurant on Island & making an in advance "Rezzy" for a date/time dining experience is required to avoid disappointments. Also, ask for a special birthday surprise for your "Hubby" in advance too? Dr. Jim

Edited: April 16, 2021, 5:21 am
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
539 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

In addition to the others that were mentioned we just enjoyed a long lunch at Las Brisas. We just happened to be the only ones in their gazebo at 12:30pm today, a chilled bottle of rose and just us two and very tasty food! So make it an all day celebration with lunch too is my suggestion!

Edited: April 16, 2021, 5:24 am
United States
Level Contributor
553 posts
81 reviews
132 helpful votes
5. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

Coco Bistro, but ask to sit in the palm grove. They're seating people in the old bar area and a new area that's not as magical.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
87 reviews
81 helpful votes
6. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

We have now been to Coco Bustro twice for dinner and remain underwhelmed. We love Infiniti at Grace Bay Club more each time, though! Very good food and hands down best ambiance. Live music (currently an R&B singer/saxophonist) on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I saw a few tables on the beach.

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
56 reviews
47 helpful votes
7. Re: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Save

I really enjoyed Grace's Cottage. We had dinner there this week and while we did not have children at our table, other families did and it was fine. I really liked the outdoor setting and staff was great! Delicious food as well.

Reply to: Birthday Dinner in Grace Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grace Bay
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.